LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Jwhiteman, Listing rule 3.1 (referring to misleading and...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Jwhiteman,

Listing rule 3.1 (referring to misleading and deceptive conduct) says that a listed entity must immediately tell ASX of any information of which it is aware concerning it that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of its securities.

23/12/16 ASX/MEDIA RELEASE - “Finalizing offtake agreement efforts”

04/01/17 ASX/MEDIA RELEASE - “We will be moving to finalize firm offtake agreements in the New Year”

30/10/17 ASX/MEDIA RELEASE - “Confident of signing offtake agreements with credit-worthy buyers later this year or early in 2018”

Three material forecasts, two stating finalizing offtake agreements. I asked Greg Vesey about these statements myself, his (and John Baguley’s) response was that the Company would not have said that because they would “get in trouble for saying that”.

Under ASX Listing Rule 3.1 and section 769C of the Corporations Act, the above statements proved to be misleading and the ensuing efforts to perpetuate the successful completion of offtake and FID breach Continuous Disclosure Obligations.

Now that you have bought shares, I’m sure you will do your best to try and prove there has been no breach. I won’t be distracted anymore by you, your efforts only spur me on more to take greater action than I previously considered. My goal has always been to hold this management accountable, and my effort to inspire other holders on this forum was met with initial opposition and now the threads are full of shareholders complaining about the Company, few with what it takes to actually do anything. Many now (like you) thinking about buying shares at this price and hoping to make a quick profit.

I have discussed different theories with shareholders I know outside this forum, wondering what Baupost and IDG's roles are in all this, no one knows what they or this management team are up to, and who is involved, but there is no end to the speculation and what if's!

I have read recent posts from holders like Timbogold, giving his now critical assessment of the Company, yet no acknowledgement or accountability of his past comments towards anyone who criticised this Company (comments including “put up or shut up”. The eggman is another, referring to critics as “parasites”. No acknowledgement or accountability of past comments that may have influenced others. Nothing much seems to have changed here, I’m just sorry I didn’t get to look some of the commentators here in the eye!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.