LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

@jkerr7999 Wow, this is an unbelievable turn of information....

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    @jkerr7999

Wow, this is an unbelievable turn of information. Recently I posted a comment on another thread that read

Greg Vesey stated back in 2017:

“We didn't say we were finalising agreements because we would get in trouble for that!!".

In recent communications I have had with jkerr, he expressed his opinion to me that he thought certain information was disappearing regarding LNGL and Conference Calls etc.

I went and had a look for myself and guess what I found under:

Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (LNG)

Media / Webcasts and Interviews

13-Jul-2017 Investor Conference Call - Webcast

LNG Limited - Discussion on the Equity Commitment Agreement with Stonepeak Partners and a General Update / Greg Vesey; Managing Director & CEO: Michael Mott; Chief Financial Officer

This Webcast / Conference Call which had the exact quote I was referring to above was not accessible!!

Over the years I have posted a lot of evidence on this Company to substantiate the information I provide and I would have been gobsmacked to see that such an important piece of information (statement by the CEO) now seems unattainable….

Except that I have it recorded on my phone!!!!!!!!

Just like I have recordings of the 31/03/2017 STIFEL INVESTOR DAY PRESENTATION CONFERENCE CALL where Greg Vesey states that all three projects are in “advance development”. The day that the Fishermans Landing lease was terminated!! And with slides referring to Fishermans Landing and statements indicating that there were ongoing discussions with parties regarding supply and that there was a major focus on securing gas there…. And yet once again for those who missed it the first time…. The site lease was terminated that day.

Just to add further perspective to this comment is that in the same Conference Call, Vesey was quite upfront in mentioning the status of the Port of Lake Charles Lease Agreement.

I’m not sure how much evidence I need to keep providing, but here are once again here are some of LNGL’s Corporate Governance Principles:

The Board acts on behalf of shareholders; to whom they are accountable; including ensuring ethical standards of behaviour adopted and complied with.

Directors are provided with guides and policies on: Duty of care, skill and diligence; Market Disclosure Policy and Corporate Governance Policy

The Code requires all directors: Uphold the highest levels of integrity; Ensuring compliance with market disclosure obligations; Comply with the legal and ethical requirements (including Shareholders Interests and Financial Risk Management.

12/16 “As we finalize LNG offtake agreement efforts”
    01/17 “We will be moving to finalize firm offtake agreements in the New Year”
    03/17 “Construction on the Magnolia facility is expected to begin later this year”
    03/17 “Negotiations (with investment grade counterparties) are advanced”
    06/17 “Expected to have the whole facility contracted in the next 6 - 12months”
    08/17 “Likely finish selling remaining capacity at the Magnolia project by the end of 2018”
    10/17 “Confident of signing offtake agreements with credit-worthy buyers later this year or early in 2018
    11/17 “Discussions heavily focused on investment grade, credit worthy buyers”
    03/18 “There’s real potential to get a final investment decision by the end of the year”
    10/18 “We remain confident in our ability to reach FID whether or not China participates”
    03/19 “Expected to make FID in the second half of 2019”
    12/19 “Magnolia looks like it's set to be ready between 2023 and 2024"

And for those that believe ASIC don’t take these matters seriously, here are statements from ASIC to me:

“ASIC values the information we receive from the public, and reports of misconduct assist us in working to build confidence in the integrity of the capital markets”. “The issues raised will receive careful consideration, and we have recorded them on our internal intelligence database”.

MB
    Last edited by MoneyBags1348: 28/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.