LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Great post by jkerr on the (News: LNG liquefied natural gas...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Great post by jkerr on the (News: LNG liquefied natural gas announces appointment of voluntary administrators) thread this morning referring to Re-domiciling to the US. Having also researched the re-domiciling process thoroughly I can substantiate jkerr’s comments.

In addition to this, I would like to offer some contact information to shareholders regarding ASX Listing Compliance, ASIC Complaints and Market Disclosure and Deceptive Conduct Breaches.

Sandra Wutete is Senior Advisor, Listings Compliance with the ASX
    LNGL’s recent Pause in Trading and Trading Halt Requests were addressed to Sandra and I have provided her contact details below:

T +61 8 9224 0035
    E [email protected]

Sandra has been aware of LNGL’s past actions and practices and has previously been helpful in providing information to me. She takes matters of Market Disclosure seriously and acts in the best interest of shareholders.

When contacting Sandra, you may refer to this ASX reference number - Ref: 01170004

The following ASIC contacts are also aware of Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (ASX: LNG) ACN 101 676 779

(Each has a different reference number)

John Searle (Analyst, Misconduct & Breach Reporting)
    E [email protected]
    Reference: CAS-09763-C6B8Z5

Giles Emery (Analyst, Misconduct & Breach Reporting) Tel: +61 3 9280 4173
    E [email protected]
    Reference: CAS-24203-H5M7G7

Luke Jacobs (Analyst, Misconduct & Breach Reporting)
    [email protected]
    Reference CAS-46319-M7K4T4

Previously I have provided information to shareholders as well as the above contacts. Both the ASX and ASIC assured me they act in the best interests of shareholders. Worth noting is the weight this can add towards any compensatory action.

Still plenty of researching and facts being collected and would be of great benefit if those shareholders, who purchased (or held) shares based on the market disclosures and forecasts put out by management over the last four years, provided those details to Sandra as well as ASIC via a ‘Letter of Complaint’

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.