LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Two attempts at trying to provide information (Ok make that 4...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Two attempts at trying to provide information (Ok make that 4 attempts).

The following information is not hearsay, nor is it defamation (I am familiar with Libel). It is an account of events that have occurred with this Company and can easily be proven.

Below are statements made on three separate occasions (and according to LNGL’s Corporate Governance Principles been reviewed by the BOD) on behalf of LNGL, most of which were made by former CEO Greg Vesey.

Corporate Governance Principle 5 – Make timely and balanced disclosure

LNGL’s corporate governance policies include a Market Disclosure Policy, which details LNGL’s commitment to ensuring compliance with market disclosure obligations. The Board reviews copies of all material market announcements prior to release to the ASX....

The link below shows a removed LNGL Website Recording of John Baguley and Greg Vesey Saying: “We didn’t use the word finalize because we would get in trouble for that

http://www.openbriefing.com/OB/2559.aspx

upload_2020-5-11_17-39-18.png

I have a copy of the above recording and the following statements are referenced for authenticity:

23/12/2016 LNG MAGNOLIA LNG EPC CONTRACT STATUS UPDATE
    “As we finalize LNG offtake agreement efforts”

04/01/2017 Magnolia LNG 2016 The Year In Review
    “Magnolia LNG is entering 2017 shovel ready and first in-line to satisfy the next wave of LNG demand”. “We will be moving to finalize firm offtake agreements in the New Year”.

I continued this post by adding comments which I have adjusted to read:

JKerr has contributed a great deal of research regarding this Company, and the above research is mine solely. I (along with a number of top 20 shareholders) continue to support his efforts while advancing to the next stage of reaching a goal shared by us and other shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.