LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Thanks Lilac Terrible news today, we could have raised this...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Thanks Lilac

Terrible news today, we could have raised this amount ourselves, and as a result, with around 550 Million shares in the Company it’s not hard to work out a rough amount of what you will receive.

As I still own shares in LNGL, I consider myself a ‘creditor’ so not sure why I and all the other ‘creditors’ weren’t involved in approving this transaction?!

I think it would be pertinent for all shareholders to contact ASIC immediately (before the target date this Friday 15/05/2020).

As Lilac showed, the Technology Rights were transferred to the US on 21/01/2020. This was done without shareholders being informed.

upload_2020-5-12_13-23-56.png

This seems to have been set-up very quickly. My own personal opinion is that it may have been pre-planned and I will be sharing my reasons for this opinion with ASIC.

Once again, I feel it would be extremely important for shareholders to inform ASIC that we were not notified when the transferring of technology rights took place. There is certainly a case for answering this lack of disclosure and openness in regard to shareholders.

LNGL’s Details are: Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX: LNG) ACN 101 676 779

John Searle / Luke Jacobs / Giles Emery
    ASIC Analyst, Misconduct & Breach Reporting

[email protected] - Ref: CAS-09763-C6B8Z5
    [email protected] - Ref: CAS-46319-M7K4T4
    [email protected] - Ref: CAS-24203-H5M7G7

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.