LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Like I said previously Bort, I appreciate your good advice. When...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Like I said previously Bort, I appreciate your good advice. When I first invested, LNG had been talking up the technology and the signing of binding and non binding toll agreements at least since 2013. I don’t remember them mentioning much about the risks and delays back then, maybe it was in the fine print or maybe I didn’t look hard enough, but if I sell now, I’ll lose a lot of money. As far as the NTP delay, that hasn’t bothered me, it’s been the implications of imminent BTA’s being signed, by both the company and rampers (AGM's or not) amongst other things that bothers me. And if what mAutt tells us in his post (and that say's it all), GV is not aware of any potential customers waiting to pounce, I sure hope that changes before his contract runs out. In regard to my devaluing the SP 15% due to Fisherman’s Landing your comments are fair enough, I’ll be happy to reassess my opinion of the SP after a good look at Bear Head. I suppose there’s not much content in this post either, but I’m happy to take on your advice and equally happy to take on board and learn from your criticism. To Harvey and our fellow cupboard dwellers, let’s kick back have another brew and revel in the hysteria!! At least for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.