LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fresh From The Cupboard, page-5

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    I’m not sure why some believe GV’s recent purchase is on the money when he’s the only director to buy any shares apart from Philip Moeller’s miserly $12K worth on the same date a month earlier. On a more positive note, I’m glad to hear at least some share holders didn’t get sucked in by all the speculation that was being put out by management and its die hard devotee’s during Dec - Jan and actually sold at a profit.

When I started posting I was prepared to see the SP go down, I just wasn’t prepared to see management be so speculative and then so secretive. I guess I just wanted them to be more open and show some integrity because I believed them enough to invest in them. Now I think differently, my thought now is that if they don’t sign an investment grade agreement in the near future, there is a good chance of some WikiLeaks type observations coming out from the cupboard that might make even die hard devotee’s rethink their options, and maybe next time instead of saying BT Agreements any day now, they will use the more correct term BS Agreements.

Rydan, you’re welcome to join me at the cupboard round table and we can plan our escape together over a good brew.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.