LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Hey MB, I understand your frustration. I've been perplexed my...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hey MB, I understand your frustration. I've been perplexed my own-self with the sp lack of rally and also company changes. I'm a big fan of MB. However, the integrity and experience of the current team is top notch, and the project is beautifully laid out.

So, I'm relatively new to trading single stocks, compared to some of the veterans on here, but I can contribute from painful experiences. 1. If a company shows RED Flags, then Run! That's about it hahaha. My point, this company doesn't have any red flags, (couple orange? maybe), but the Green flags are many for Magnolia LNG:

1. Has full permitting and regulatory approval.
    2. Has full permitting and regulatory approval.
    3. Signed a binding agreement with Meridian LNG Holding Corp
    4. Continues negotiations with several LNG buyers to purchase LNG in 20-year contracts
    5. Kinder Morgan Pipeline has embraced a 20-year binding agreement for gas delivery at full capacity
    6. The contract arangements for engineering, procurement & construction being led by KBR in joint venture with SKE&C
    7. KBR has delivered over one third of the world’s current LNG production capacity
    8. SKE&C is renowned for their plant business worldwide.
    http://www.skec.com/asp/en/business/Technology.asp?tab=3
    9. No other liquefaction plant can liquefy natural gas efficiently as the Magnolia's design and footprint. Customer's don't care how it was made, they just care that the total cost per unit is low.
    10. Buyers have changed their stance and are inviting 20 year contracts due to the change in demand, as GV stated would be.

Orange:
    1. Penny Stock
    2. No FID yet, only contracts are needed to obtain
    3. Haven't started construction yet
    Last edited by Lake Charles: 07/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.