LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fresh From The Cupboard, page-816

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    I was thinking how the most popular posts on the threads were the ones that ramp, speculate or suggest that the company is destined for greatness; and posts that stick to facts and important events within the industry were not worth acknowledging by those who want to turn a blind eye to facts and events so they can continue their ramping up of the management team and the company.

It’s a very enlightening read going back over the posts of the last 2 years and seeing what comments have been made about LNG and its management team, still I haven’t heard one of those posters admit they got it wrong, or put more accurately; posted absolute uninformed, unresearched ramping trash, but I still see them here on the threads.

The reason I bring this up is when I see an informative post from doctornoh showing a Reuter’s article where Cheniere just signed a 15 year BTA and didn’t get acknowledged with a single ‘like’.

I’m happy to take ownership of my posts, and I’ve been waiting a long time to post an apology on these threads if LNG managed to reach FID.

As far as other companies signing deals, and our team and posters here making excuses or suggesting tariffs won’t affect us, and we could easily sign deals with European countries like Poland, who do you think ‘the Donald’ is going to be telling other countries to sign deals with, big US LNG companies that provide jobs for around 50,000 people, or a small Australian company operating on US soil. Does anyone actually think ‘the Donald’ likes Aussie’s, apart from Jennifer Hawkins that is!!

Perhaps if more posters out there posted actual objective, accurate and informative comments instead of BS, some readers here may have had a better idea of the company’s situation and perhaps made better decisions.

Gas prices should start to rise soon as peak gas demand season is approaching in the Northern Hemisphere; summer is now about 9 months long in draught savaged Australia and probably getting that way in the Northern Hemisphere too. From what I read, it looks like the bull run’s coming to an end, the bear’s are coming home to find ‘Goldilocks’ has eaten their porridge and is asleep in bed, global warming is becoming an understatement and there’s rumblings of another depression.

If you’re out there Timbo, I’m sure glad I didn’t go by the ‘9’ numbers, looks they had about as much chance of success as the ‘8’ numbers!!

Doctornoh, here’s a big thumb for your post

upload_2018-9-18_23-51-44.png

Think I might have to start spending less time on the market and more time in the surf. Thank goodness there’s still enough early morning dew on the Martinsville paddocks for me to keep making my coffee!!!!

Here’s a bear joke for ‘Cupboard’ dwellers.

Somewhere up in the Canadian wilderness (not far from Nova Scotia), a hunter called into the local weapons shop and purchased a gun to go hunting bears. A day later he’s wandering through the wilds of Northern Canada when he comes across a clearing where he spies a large black bear.

Taking aim he unloads several rounds at the bear and an explosion of dust, branches and debris fills the air. When the dust settles, the bear is nowhere to be seen. The next thing the hunter gets a tap on his left shoulder and turns around to see the huge black bear standing behind him. The bear picks up the hunter, throws him on the ground, rips of his cloths and proceeds to molest and ravage the hunter.

Beaten up, ravaged and humiliated, the hunter returns to town and goes straight back to the weapons shop to purchase several more weapons including a shot gun, a semi automatic rifle, several large knives and cross bow and proceeds back to the wilderness to find the bear that ravaged him.

The next day in the same clearing he once again spies the bear, he sets his cross bow to fire at the same time he lets of two shot gun blasts and follows it up by unloading the semi automatic into the clearing. When the dust settles, there’s no sign of the bear and once again he feels a tap on his shoulder and turns around again, only to see the bear. The bear once again tears the hunter’s cloths off picks up, throws him on the ground and proceeds to once again viciously molest the hunter.

Beaten up, bruised, molested, and humiliated the hunter once again goes back to the weapons shop, this time thinking he’s going to kill that bear once and for all. He buys several more guns, some grenades and a rocket launcher.

Once again he finds himself at the clearing, looking at the bear, he hurls all the grenades in, fires the rocket launcher and unloads everything he’s got left into the clearing. Once again the dust settles, the clearing is empty and he feels the tap on his shoulder.

He turns around and looks up at the bear and the bear looks down at him and says: “You’re not here for the hunting are you!!”

Last edited by MoneyBags1348: 18/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.