LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Reading some of the posts on other threads, I saw one by Frankie...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Reading some of the posts on other threads, I saw one by Frankie that mentioned ‘the Donald’

I guess a lot of people (not you Frankie) just aren’t looking outward enough to see whats actually been going on in the world since the election of the man whose pulled out of the Paris Climate Agreement; Repealed numerous Environmental Protection Laws; Promoted Nationalism; Elected a person accused by a highly respected university professor of attempted sexual assault to the highest court in the land; Stimulated the US economy with big tax cuts to corporations and then blamed the US Federal Reserve Bank for the current world wide stock market situation, by doing the job they are supposed to do thanks to his short term economic sugar hit; Promote the sale of war planes and other weapons to countries like Saudi Arabia who have used them to kill thousands of people including innocent woman and children in Yemen; Seems to be doing his best to find a way for the Saudi's to get out of a murder trial (No doubt it will soon be considered that it was a clean fight and somehow the deceased fell into some sort of decapitating machine while laying the boot into an innocent member of a death squad who was simply doing his job); Further intimidating China by looking to expand his county’s nuclear arms capacity (after imposing sanctions on Iran because he thought they were trying to develop nuclear capabilities) and so on etc.

In hindsight it looks the best thing anyone could have done since ‘the Donald’ came to power was to invest in gold (or perhaps Uranium) rather than LNG. My safe haven investment has always been in a different kind of gold ie ‘gold tops’.

The majority of forward looking economists I hear speaking are saying China is preparing itself for a protracted trade war and are taking steps to stimulate their own economy, and some have moved past the ‘Correction’ view point to a more Yogi ‘Bear’ outlook, with many even throwing the idea of a ‘Recession’ within the next two years. China and Russia were never really on that good terms, however things may change since ‘the Donald’ has taken charge and interesting to see China conducting giant military war exercises with Russia recently and also looking to buy gas from them through a new pipeline, anyway, that’s just some news I’ve been researching lately, back to LNG....

Recently there have been posts referring to LNG’s previous management versus the current management team, more excuses, and the upcoming AGM, with remunerations again up for consideration. I’ve got a few facts to post on these, hopefully today, it depends how long it takes me to come down from the ‘cuppa’ I’m about to have.

Frankie, you’re always welcome to join me, but you have to be quick, the billies boiling!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.