LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

The ‘Cupboard’ was started with a view for comments that were...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    The ‘Cupboard’ was started with a view for comments that were outside the square and outside the normal herd mentality on these threads, mostly it was started by a view that believed the company’s executives and directors should be held accountable for their actions and the way they manage our investment, including the way they disseminate information to share holders like myself and others in the broader market.

The ‘Donald’ has been a major influence in the world’s economic and stock market situation and his actions also come into question when considering what happens to stocks. Having said that mazz, I appreciate your view and the fact that you responded to my post and I understand that you may have an opposing political view.

The fact that your comments are respectful shows that in spite of our different views you obviously have integrity so it would be prudent of me to try and keep my political views separate from my views on this company and my views on this thread. As an Aussie, I don’t watch CNN so I’m not sure what their views are, my views are simply formed by what I see and experience in life.

Thanks for your response mazz, for keeping me in check, and for getting my focus back on the company!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.