LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Thanks for your vote of confidence FD, but now that mazziopr99...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Thanks for your vote of confidence FD, but now that mazziopr99 has got my focus back where it should have been, you probably aren’t going to like these comments!!

I was just reading Timbo’s post on another thread and as far as his comments regarding board spills, share holder’s rights and remunerations, I doubt anyone here could cause a spill. I’m pretty sure only the big share holders carry enough votes to do that. I don’t know the figures or how many shares are owned by Baupost, Valinor, IDG and others, or who they’ve been purchased through (HSBC, Citicorp, JP Morgan etc), but comments referring to board spills and conspiracy theories seem to be more like red herrings thrown in by Timbo who has tossed in more than one red herring in the past, examples of which I’d be happy to provide.

And as far as comments on these threads suggesting taking a day off work and an interstate flight to attend the AGM and hearing it from the ‘horse’s mouth, I myself asked GV about his “Finalizing” BTA's comments and he flatly denied the company ever saying it, examples of which I am also happy to provide.

From when I started my posts, some on these threads began vilifying anyone who felt management should be held accountable for their actions. Those posters’ have from time to time accused other’s of making up conspiracy theories (all the while ramping the company based on their own agenda) so I’ll generally post plenty of facts and information to back up my comments.

Why do I feel so strongly about this company’s management and BOD, that’s easy to answer, because I invested around $200K in this company, most of which was done following company announcements and affiliated media releases, which I, and I envisage others believed were based on ‘informed’ comments made by management, as opposed to ‘speculative’ (or misleading) comments. Two of over a dozen examples being in March 2017, following a meeting with LNG’s management, the Port of Lake Charles Board of Directors released a statement saying they “expected construction of the Magnolia facility to begin later that year”, and around the same time, John Baguley was saying that construction of Bear Head could start by as early as 2018.

Posters on these threads who keep suggesting conspiracy theories and coming up with excuses for management's inability to get the job done will have to come up with about 20 excuses, because that's about how many times of got management suggesting they are on the cusp of either signing BTA's or achieving FID.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.