LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fresh From The Cupboard, page-837

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

And here is MB’s and GV’s achieved and unachieved goals and corresponding time periods for Magnolia

upload_2018-10-24_17-36-29.png

As far as the goals achieved and unachieved, GV began his tenure in the first half of 2016 and the time periods required from the beginning to the realisation of these processes can be worked out by accessing announcements on LNG’s website for those who think he negotiated the achievements in the left hand column. In the right hand column, through the dilution of our share value he has achieved the second point (additional financing) however this will only be for a limited time and its outcome will depend on whether IDG decide to sell their shares.

While readers of these threads have shone a spotlight on GV’s performance, I don’t want Joe B’Oris’s appointment to go under the radar, after all, he was employed (As the Chief Development Officer) to take on the responsibility for all aspects of commercial development and marketing, offtake agreements, project development and strategy, and ensuring organizational knowledge regarding market factors impacting global LNG supply and demand, so perhaps it would be appropriate to put his annual base pay and incentive rights under the spotlight too!! I can tell you that Joe B’Oris’ Short Term Incentive (STI) compensation increased from 20% to 30% of his base salary over the last year.

Now it’s time for me to leave GV alone, he will have enough on his hands if I turn up to the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.