LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Ok hopefully it's sorted. Mate I understand where you are coming...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Ok hopefully it's sorted. Mate I understand where you are coming from and I think you need to take a breath, relax (if you can) and formulate a strategy.

It's difficult to hold a company or it's executives accountable when you have invested a lot of money in them based on their statements.

These difficulties include being a very hard thing to do; any action you take having an even more negative effect on the company and SP; not having experience in this area.

My situation has improved as I have doubled my money on other investments over the last year and losses I incur on LNG will be able to written off against my gains enough to lower myself into lower tax brackets, so I am not quite in the same position as you at present.

I guess the best you can expect would be to hold the current team to account for their actions over the last two and a half years.

If you would like some information, either post your phone no. now (in which case you might get some nasty calls from the pointy hat, torch bearing commentators in their white hooded cloaks that seem to disappear when they've got nothing to ramp about) or get a sim card wack it in your phone and post the number on here when you see me in the 'Cupboard'.

I'll give you a call and provide you with enough information to give you some satisfaction. I'm off to bed soon, so make your mind up and let me know.

Your posts aren't doing you any favours, but I understand where you are coming from so if I can give you a hand I will. MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.