LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

No worries ex. I think you need to consider that as far as GV...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

No worries ex.

I think you need to consider that as far as GV being held accountable for whatever has happened over the last two and a half years, he will keep all his entitlements (salary, performance rights, medical etc) for a period of time even if he quits or gets the boot, that was the purpose of him applying for his ASX waiver last year.

My comments over time have mostly been related to GV’s comments not his performance, and I have never said whether or not I think he would get the job done. If I were to give an evaluation of his performance I would say this:

I think he came out of retirement to take this position, and to me he looks like he is still in semi retirement mode, his speech and movements are slow and he reminds me of someone on valium. Some may see him as deliberate and measured, but I would be looking for someone who is measured, with a lot keener and sharper operational and reaction speed to lead a company, especially in the current environment. As far as his experience, he should have had enough contacts in the business to give us accurate projections, not misleading speculation.

I think the management team including John Baguley, Joe B’Oris and others lack what it takes; I think a look at Joe B’Oris resume would reveal he hasn’t stayed in a company or a position for any real length of time and he seems to have a salary and bonuses well above his worth and John Baguley has skirted around the truth too many times for my liking too.

If LNG sign contracts, all will be well. If they don’t, many here will be out of pocket big time, unless perhaps there is a takeover. So far it seems that no one is interested in the OSMR technology, perhaps that may change but with no BTA’a, no takeover and no one wanting the technology another CR is inevitable. Throw into the mix the possibility that Bear Head could go the way of Fishermans Landing and share value will decrease even more.

Many on the threads have hung in a long time, and many still believe in the company, mind you I’d be wary of posts by those pretending to be loyal to the company but seem to have been trading it. I’m sure you already have a sense of who they might be from their comments, also interesting to note is the quiet from ‘Cupboard’ baggers like Bluesmoke, the egg man, the boy in the monkey mask and other posters who rarely if ever called for accountability from the company, offered any valuable information, or put more than two sentences together.

We all know the situation within the energy sector, the natural gas industry, the increasing demand, current surplus, expected deficit, regulatory requirements, timelines, the countries with the greatest demand, the biggest producers, flexible contracts, progress of major brownfield and greenfield projects, and we know who is signing contracts and who isn’t, but the bottom line comes down to what a company’s CEO tells share holders the company is doing versus what it actually does....now you can add in global turbulence, the trade war, the perceived outlook for slower economic growth and investors pulling out of equities and investing in bonds to the equation.

At least we should see a fall in US gas storage levels and a rising gas price and one thing you know for sure, gas is in as much demand as baby formula so at least that’s in our favour!!!!

Anyway ex, the purpose of this is not to cause you more anxiety; it’s to motivate you to take a different approach, the one you’ve got seems to have you bogged down. I would never advise anyone to sell; it’s too big a loss, so your option may be hang in there even longer. Just start to work on a strategy, and maybe separate yourself out from the situation a little more, habits die hard and they always pull you back in. Could be worse mate, you could be living in Yemen, Palestine or Africa.

I said I could provide you with information, whether you want it or not is up to you, sometimes knowledge in the wrong hands is a dangerous thing!!!!

Greg has his salary and benefits locked in now; I doubt he will ever have to face the music

I’ve got to get on with other things ex, just thought I’ve have a chat

Must be getting close to ‘you know what’ time!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.