LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fresh From The Cupboard, page-85

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I normally stay in the background, I read everyone's great research and all the comments, I look at the TA and try to learn. I don't know a great deal about the OSMR process but understand that it could create a sustainable competitive advantage. I know a lot more now about LNG tolling than I ever thought I would. I am a long term holder, not a huge investment but everything I can afford, but I am way behind. Nonetheless, I am patient because I believe in the potential of LNG. But I am with Harvey on this one, that presentation is below par - it is boring, and very amateur. It wouldn't create much desire in me to invest, unless it was presented brilliantly, with nothing new (wouldn't the big players already be aware of LNG and have looked at them?), and in fact quite disappointing. My job is to sell things, and I am constantly pitching for large value sales often worth millions (using interesting, bespoke, multimedia presentations), so I understand the value you need to communicate to get this level of investment. This falls short, and seeing what appears to be a lack of progression from the new management, I am concerned not just about making anything out of this investment, but getting my investment back. The worst for me is the lack of communication - maybe someone can correct me here, but in negotiating BTA's is there an absolute need for confidentiality about whom you may be negotiating/discussing/approaching? As another shareholder, I would just like to know what prospects they have, who are they talking to (or that they are talking to anyone), and how far progressed are the talks. "Trust us we are working on it" is starting to wear a wee bit thin. Apologies for the long post...GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.