LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

G'day lilac, I'd be voting against the remunerations, whether or...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    G'day lilac, I'd be voting against the remunerations, whether or not it puts them on notice I don't know. Takes a lot of votes to change things and in spite of a growing number of frustrated share holders I think a majority will continue to hold onto the idea that this team are doing a good job and will get the job done.

I think a lot of share holders are too scared to face the possibility of LNG not succeeding, as for me, to be honest I don't know, but I've had a saying as long as I can remember, it goes

"You can Bull$%it yourself but you can't Bull$%it me "

Putting them on notice wouldn't be turning up at the AGM and complaining about management, it would be turning up and exposing them for mismanagement and misleading conduct, and you'd want to turn up with the proof to back yourself.

It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow following the after hours transaction today, I don't know about that sort of trading or TA, but I have seen a steady downward trend since August, maybe 8horse can shed light on what took place after the market closed today.

I'm off to bed and we'll probably find out tomorrow. I'm tired of spending time on this company and trying to work out whether or not to go to the AGM or just cut them off like a festering arm.

Goodnight mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.