LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fresh From The Cupboard, page-86

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Its interesting reading the positive comments on other threads since the Presentation and thinking about it further. While the comments and positivity of mwilson and bluesmoke did a little to ease my concerns, it was clear at yesterday’s Conference Call, that management wasn’t able to back up their commentary from recent interviews regarding construction timelines at Magnolia and BH, nor could they provide solid reassurance regarding BTA’s, which although not surprising, is a let down when we have been led to believe serious discussions (or finalising) of Binding Agreements have been taking place.

I hope bluey’s thoughts on the company’s sales strategy aren’t right, I know they’ve been trying to sell this mansion for years now and, and they’ve been blaming macro economics and the price of oil for not getting buyers. It just doesn’t seem like a professional approach when GV’s recent quotes include “When customers engage with us and see that we’re industry experienced people, we already have their trust from the beginning”. With the glut of gas available and Asian buyers banding together to get it cheaper there’s no guarantee of getting a better price and as far as Bear Head, I still haven’t seen certainty of sufficient supply.

I totally agree with stevehoff’s post and as other cupboard posters have said the Investor Presentation wasn’t great: Page 4 looked more like a ‘Sales Pitch’ than a Vision / Mission Statement; Page 5 was the same old rendered pictures of unbuilt projects; Page 6 was the same old LNG Industry Magazine cover pictures with no story attached; And Page 7 and the line at the bottom...”Almost anything can be said in a PowerPoint” didn’t inspire any confidence. I’ve been thinking about posting a real photo of the Fisherman’s Landing site to compare with the rendered picture but I’m trying not to be an @*se hole, it seems like I can only stay positive for five minutes because I just keep getting tired of the company not backing up the commentary like their recent media interviews. It’s a bit like expecting a present and then being told: You shouldn’t expect anything, it’s the thought that counts!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.