LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Looking through the threads today I noticed a couple of...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Looking through the threads today I noticed a couple of comments:

Champee posted a link 0n 10/11/18 showing a recent 5% rise in natural gas prices. The rise in natural gas prices actually started on the 29/10/18 (corresponding with LNG’s SP rising) when the price was $3.11, and was followed by big rises on the 02/11/18 to the 04/11/18 where it went up 10% to $3.42, then up to $3.50 on the 05/11, $3.70 on the 09/11 and $3.79 today.

Frankie posted an article referring to US gas storage reserves decreasing as the Northern Hemisphere approaches winter. In spite of the cycle being in the historically strong downtrend phase, the gas storage level actually increased last week and remains above the five year average coming into a Northern Hemisphere winter that's expected to be milder and shorter than usual.

These have been good indicators to follow and compare with SP shifts, mostly I try to follow the macro economic factors of the industry and countries and research the companies involved.

Thanks Champee, Frankie and others, and especially jkerr for providing valuable information for me and other share holders who read these threads. Also want to thank doctornoh, Sivart and Bort for little pieces of advice I’ve taken ‘on board’ over the last two years while kicking back here in the ‘Cupboard’.

Timbo. as always I couldn’t not give you a mention!! In spite of not agreeing with you most of the time, your posts were always intelligent and highly informative and I enjoyed reading them no matter how I felt about them!!

So many opportunities in other ASX companies, and having to constantly read comments from posters here who are just trading, ramping, flip flopping or posting useless uninformative BS (like the boy in the monkey mask and his fellow monkeys) makes it a good time to put my energy elsewhere.

It’s a shame the threads aren’t filled with more humour or interesting and informative comments, but then I guess it’s a traders platform.

Good luck ‘Cupboard’ dwellers, whatever you do, don’t let Harv near my personal supply!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.