LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

pete, you started the LNG macro analysis thread by just copying...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

pete, you started the LNG macro analysis thread by just copying and posting every article you could find in a short period of time.

It seems that you didn’t bother trying to read, research or even understand any of those articles by your obvious lack of knowledge of this company’s processes or the industry in general.

Your posts revolve around speculating what you think the SP will do, bragging about averaging in the 40’s, backing the truck up in the 60’s, the SP going to $5.00, the fact management and board members bought shares (which you don’t even seem to understand they are required to do by law) and now bringing in the Five Canons of Rhetoric: Intention, Arrangement, Style, Memory and Delivery.

When it comes to the Five Canons and the art of speaking and writing, ethics and integrity are of high importance and when it comes to rhetoric being the art of persuasion your posts fall well short of what you are trying to achieve.

Everyone knows you’ve held shares in LNG a long time, and everyone knows people trading shares try feeble attempts to manipulate the SP on HC, but attempts such as yours (all while accusing others of shorting) are as obvious as they are weak. At least if you admitted it, someone might have some respect for you

I’m supposed to be semi retiring and then I see your posts, please collect up all of your BS and see yourself out of the ‘Cupboard’

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.