LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Hey Champee, glad to see you still have a sense of humour, seems...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Hey Champee, glad to see you still have a sense of humour, seems like holders on these threads are either day trading (the ones that still have money that is, trying to pick up some bargains) or have lost their sense of humour.

I find it ironic if they have lost their sense of humour seeing how I didn’t find it humorous when management and posters here were doing their best to post speculation about impending BTA’s and trying to create a ‘Fear Of Missing Out’ bubble around this stock.

Recently pos made a few complaints about management but I clearly remember his post suggesting a looming “trading halt”, and posts by others telling us “our time is nigh”, “the SP will soon be $5.00” and other BS, and it seems none of them has yet grown the backbone to take ownership of their comments!!!!

No doubt there are holders out there who bought at prices below $0.40 and don't have as much to lose posting comments, and no doubt there are plenty of holders out there who believed the BS being spun, who might now be suffering anxiety and possible depression over it!!!! And whats that we kept hearing the spinner’s say “why don’t you just sell”, “parasites”, “go back to the cupboard”. Here’s some news for the spinners and day traders out there; those so called parasites (the name coined by the eggman) weren’t in the cupboard, they were share holders just like everyone else here, being kept in the dark and fed BS.

So while the traders, spinners, speculators and BS artists are sipping on their fine wines and 25 year old scotch, or maybe having lunches at Mortons Steak House, share holders should go back and read some of their forecasts over the last 2 years and think more carefully about their next forecasts and media releases.

As usual it’s up to each of us to research the industry and the company, because LNG aren’t going to release news about the amount of money countries are putting into renewables or Saudi Aramco aiming for $150 Billion worth of investments to boost their own gas production to 23 Billion cubic feet, becoming a gas exporter while they increase their reliance on renewables and nuclear energy.

The links in my last post are all excellent songs Champee, and you can listen to them while reading the posts, I find it helps to have a bit of music if I don’t have any freshly brewed mushroom coffee close by.

You are one of the few posters’ here who post facts and back yourself!! I remember when you picked up a couple of ton of shares at $0.40, good on you, and good luck mate!! Thanks for your humorous posts, you can have the keys to the 'Cupboard' if you like, I'm having a hard time leaving it behind, it needs someone who posts facts and has a wicked sense of humour to take over!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.