LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Semi retired now and spending my time wandering the Martinsville...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Semi retired now and spending my time wandering the Martinsville paddocks in the early morning for my favourite coffee ingredient before going for a surf....

Still researching the industry, companies and who is buying what from who and still checking HC for any information I might be missing out on.

As usual I've been reading so much up ramping and speculating BS by the same old posters who only ever post uninformed comments about the latest 'Donald' tweets or random articles suggesting the trade war is over and next up China will be buying our LNG and it just makes me wonder why I bother reading HC.

Had the odd chat with you in the past mcm, thought you might have been fair dinkum, but now sure you and Ricky are just desperate long term traders of this company because neither of you have ever posted anything that related to LNG's operations or anything that wasn't BS, so on 'ignore' you go permanently, along with the boy in the monkey mask.

By the way GV first used the old "it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when" comment over a year ago.

Now he says it's "iffy".

What sort of CEO uses that commentary for share holders!!!!

Looking forward to hopefully reading more posts from jkerr, Franky, Bort, doctornoh, sivart, champee etc. Doesn't matter if I don't agree with them, at least they're intelligent comments that are informative and worth reading!!!!

Don't have the time to waste these days on BS, to much life to live

To fair dinkum investors, I hope the new year proves more rewarding than the past!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.