LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fresh From The Cupboard, page-940

1. 7,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    I am holding MB, it is a very uneasy time with all the trade disputes going on, I expect a resolve to be made by politicians although sometimes they have a reason to create, problems and lots of theatrices. The Baupost, Valinor investments has been of interest to me over the years, why why why pay so much? I am thinking it was to stall Magnolia, remember @ the time a positive time for markets, and their prime investment has always been about a competitor who was revolting against there x CEO. Now years later and in the red [if not shorting for years that is], and we have a few of their employees as well now.
    I also remember the fake news T/O rumours from AFR lifting the S/P, and Valinor selling down during this time, then very late reporting.
    The Indian ramp is another event, it did ramp S/P before crashing again. Interesting trading during this time indeed and $ being made for some.
    That beening said I have had a feeling at the right time, B+ V would allow things to progress.
    Is the competitor good financially now.

Just to let you know, the beer is cold today.

Champee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.