LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

If I may, I'd like to share an opinion with the group. I'm...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

If I may, I'd like to share an opinion with the group. I'm fairly new here but not new to owning this stock. I'm a local to Magnolia who was fortunate enough to finally come across this site. I like reading other opinions in this common cause we have. At first I just read comments and gathered facts and opinions. After a little time, I decided to share some of my thoughts and facts, on occasion. I see all of us here as a sort of family. A community. A gang. And just like real life, all these groups are filled with different and unique personalities and thoughts, different levels of experience and intelligence, varying amounts of wealth, etc. What I'm getting at is that EVERYONE here brings something to the table that others may benefit from, whether it be negative or positive. At the end of the day, we all have one thing in common; this company and this stock. For those who bailed out, I hope you regret it one day. Not because I wish failure on anyone, but because if you do end up regretting it, it's obviously because Vesey and gang finally made it happen(which I still believe will)............and that means those of us who held on will have the ultimate payday!

Best wishes to ALL here. Like it or not, we are a team!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.