LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Goodness ... why did you take me off ignore? You seemed so happy...

1. 4,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    Goodness ... why did you take me off ignore? You seemed so happy to boast about putting me on it.

You know my history with this stock and I am very pleased to have made more money out of it than any other stock. I am also of the firm belief I will do so again which is why I reinvested a portion of my 1000% profits ... based on my research as well as that of others who kindly post on here.

You posted the following: "As well as reading Timbo’s comments on the LNG macro analysis thread today, I read yours saying:

“Very interesting. Cant think why else this (termination of the Meridian extension) would be announced now”
    The reason it was announced is because the extension was due!! Surely someone who does their 'DD' would know that!!"

Er ... that the extension was due 31 Dec. was stated in the announcement so why the superior attitude? Did you think I hadn't read the announcement or was familiar with the history between Meridian and LNG? Me, who has followed this stock for years and who has read virtually everything there is to read on it?

The Meridian deal has been extended several times ... but not this time. That is what makes it interesting ... and why I and others see it as a positive given what Management had to say about it. You have a different interpretation ... fine ... feel free to express it ... but don't bag others if they see things differently. That is why I called you the sage of all things LNG because you seem to think you know better than anyone else as to what is going on. You don't MB ... you make educated guesses and assumptions like we all do ... they just happen to be different to mine and many others.

Anyway, I wish you and all LNG holders nothing but good fortune for 2019 and leave you with a snippet from jkerr's excellent post:

To add my 2 cents to the announcement that LNG LTD will not extend the deadline for satisfaction of the conditions precedent to the Liquefaction Tolling Agreement with Meridian... very good news! I'll set the record straight for all the doubters who think otherwise, Meridian was not at the same stage of readiness as Magnolia, in setting up their receiving terminal. Meridian had conditions precedent that were generally associated with their ongoing sales arrangements and relationship to UK gas economics. They are a small organisation, a minnow, who are facing challenges. We were always continuing to market the full 8mt and were not going to wait for Meridian in the event we are able to sell the full 8mt before they are able to achieve success. We pushed them out the door, not the other way around. Promising signs!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.