LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

mcm “Superior attitude, bragging, making assumptions” Mate,...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

mcm

“Superior attitude, bragging, making assumptions”

Mate, you’re the one telling us about your ‘ten bagger’ and your 1000% profit, and as far as making assumptions, unlike you I stick to facts!!!!

Here are just some of your posts in the first few months of this year:

Quoting LNG’s Dec 17 Quarterly: We continue to have productive and serious discussions with offtakers and remain confident in our ability to sign offtake agreements with credit-worthy buyers."Discussions" have since progressed to "negotiations" and we are still in early 2018. Suggests to me we are very close!

03/18: I think in the not too distant future we'll be laughing over the fact this stock was sub 50 cents for so long especially when it hits $5 again.

03/18: Looks like folks are waiting patiently today for the fuse to be lit. Being able to pick these up for sub 50 cents will soon be a thing of the past. The match is poised!

04/18: The share price will return to its previous steep incline to $5 and beyond and holders will need to suck lemons to wipe the smile off their faces.

05/18: I feel that we're at the start of something big and that we shareholders will soon be lighting our cigars with dollar bills.

05/18: I'd say we're pretty darn close to doing more than just talking about BTA's being signed; We are so close I can smell it.

05/18: One day it will keep going as a result of a genuine leak that a BTA is about to be signed. I think buyers are getting in now because they sense we are close and once it starts to move on a genuine 'BTA about to be signed' rumour....

If you hadn’t cut and paste jkerr’s comments, you wouldn’t have posted anything authentic. Genuine holders see the difference from ramping, assumptions and facts!!!! Like a lot of share holders who post here, you don’t want to hear the facts; you just want to speculate what ever will push the SP higher.

Champee, thanks for that information you posted from IDG. They mention several times that they had an increase in earnings from their $28 Million investment in LNGL.

I’d like to know exactly how they managed earnings on that investment unless they sold a few shares above $0.50.

They also state the $28 Million was primarily used to support marketing, as a share holder I also wouldn’t mind knowing exactly how that’s being spent, and whether IDG are using it for marketing or LNGL are.

Other IDG earnings were largely attributable to the recovery in crude oil price, which has now tanked and is reported to be range bound (in spite of OPEC cuts) due to a forecast decrease in global growth and increase in US production, so it will be interesting to see how IDG progresses from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.