LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

BP, I‘m not sure where your comments are coming from when...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

BP, I‘m not sure where your comments are coming from when talking about ‘hindsight’ and ‘feeling superior’.

I’ve been saying the same thing since the get go, stating facts and questioning speculation both from management and posters here, referencing both 'past events' and ‘future prospects'!! Obviously facts and events have to occur before they can be assessed for validity, and hindsight is a tool to measure credibility.

As far as ‘feeling superior’, I don’t feel superior or inferior to anyone, I don’t waste time on BS like that, I just get on with the job at hand, whatever it might be.

You ask a question, did I get burned listening to a poster here, then you say you are sorry if I did, it would me fault for following a poster here then ‘lol’, and finish with beating people up after the fact is my M.O.

You’re saying you’re sorry if I got burned, and then lol doesn’t make sense!! I don’t actually mind your post, but you seem to be a lecturing me from ‘your own sense of superiority’.

As far as being burned by listening to a poster here: I did top up once following a post on HC. It was a post by jkerr early in the year when he posted that someone on the inside in LNG revealed to him that that a deal (BTA) “will” happen. I still regard jkerr as the most creditable and informed poster on the threads, and accept the fact that I had recently read an article announcing that a US LNG company had signed a BTA and had simply assumed it may have been LNG without doing my DD. I also feel it was a misleading comment made in private by someone within the company, it’s not the first time or the last, and I learnt that I need to be more diligent in the future.

So as far as being cynical, I’m not going to argue with you on that point, I am cynical, it’s the result of listening to the countless speculative comments from management, a lack of accountability, and a lack of holders asking questions relating to these.

Recently Champee provided a link to an IDG article. Several times it mentioned IDG received earnings on their investment into LNG. So far no one else has questioned these comments, nor have they questioned the large portion of the $28 Million investment going towards marketing.

If I was a serial speculator, I would suggest someone’s palms are getting greased.

Personally I would like jkerr’s response to this, as I have said I regard all is comments highly. In the end, my job as a share holder is to state facts and ask questions relating to my investment, not snuggle up to management and everyone on these threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.