LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

mcm, you actually seem as dogged than me, and I like the fact...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

mcm, you actually seem as dogged than me, and I like the fact that you quote my own posts back to me. It’s always good to look at the facts and reassess your position, and there’s been times I’ve taken advice here on board, going right back to when Bort told me I need to put more substance into my posts.

You post:

“You did post over a year ago that you had sold all you LNG shares at a big loss and would be retiring from this forum ... however as we know, your retirements never last long ... as do your putting posters "permanently on ignore". Truth be told ... you are sounding the more desperate between us”

Once again, I’ve never said I’ve sold all my shares, that’s BS!!!! If I did you would be able to find it and copy it!!!!

Seems to be a tit for tat thing going on between us, but if you can’t back your comments with evidence, you’re no more than a BS artist and ramper, so just own it. I’d rather be desperate than be a BS artist with no credibility!!!! Same goes for all the rampers backing you.

Posting lies suggesting I sold all my shares and finishing with “peace brother” “good luck” etc. just shows you’re smart alec attitude towards me, I don’t mind, just stop pretending to be thoughtful and nice when you’re actually being smarmy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.