LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

More like the new accountant didn’t complete the Financial...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

More like the new accountant didn’t complete the Financial Statements Ty, and IDG already stated a major portion of their purchase was for marketing.

I remember reading LNG engaging in marketing and BTA negotiations in 2013, first with FL, then later Maggy and BH, and I remember when they said LNGL would be processing LNG by this year.

Over the last couple of years I’ve provided information about LNG’s operations, marketing and finances, including management’s speculation and lack of disclosure relating to these. I have done this in an effort to hold the company to account for the way it manages my investment, and when they and holders here continue to speculate I wonder if there will ever be an end to the BS.

Management were secretive with FL’s operational status (including the $10K printer!! Was it really that much?? I can’t even remember anymore!!), they are secretive with the facts around BH, and to those of you out there who have been waiting for Maggy to sign BTA’s, more secrets, and hopefully all the other projects that were behind us competing for contracts don’t get them first.

When I read comments that China is more desperate to make deals because of this and that.... and how their manufacturing has decreased, I think, less manufacturing in China means less demand for gas. Anyway the same people here keep saying the trade war won’t last long and seem to have forgotten that they were saying that six months ago. People relying on the ‘Donalds’ twitter posts for their information, for FFS if you’re going to keep pumping this company at least do some research and post something substantial, or at least a good joke!!!!

Frankie has been providing the bulk of information for a while now, Champee has been quiet, Pete has been moonlighting over on the GEV threads and I’m actually keen to hear what jkerr and Timbo have to say!!!! That is Timbo, if you can give us an unbiased comment!!

Or at least someone with a sense of humour could post a decent joke (or funny picture, Champee, Hamsa, Frankie), not something sarcastic, something genuinely funny just so there’s something worth f@#k’n reading!!!!

Might stop me wondering where the missing $6 Million went!!

What about you Timbo, know any good jokes?? I know you’ve got a sense of humour!?!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.