LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fresh From The Cupboard, page-986

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Thanks for the accounting information Siv, I appreciate it, I’d still like to know where the $6 Million went!!

And thanks for the information on the KMLP Leap Year!! The info I have is that the pipeline passes North - South through Maggy near its southern boundary and there are certain facilities that would be common to both the Sabine Pass Extension Project (SPEP) and the Lake Charles Extension Project (LCEP).

Maggy was expected to be tied in via the LCEP, however KMLP filed to construct these facilities to either which ever project is constructed first, or, to construct facilities for SPEP only so Maggie supply will be affected by this.

Siv is right regarding my concerns that haven’t been addressed by LNG since they challenged a FERC filing back in December 2016 which stated that Sabine Pass has priority on capacity through the pipeline and they are adding another train to their Project.

In might seem like a minor point to some, to others it is important because it affects capacity, and with a number of other projects being built in the area, supply capacity is important to customers looking to sign BTA’s. LNG has had over two years to inform share holders of any updates regarding KMLP construction and supply conditions.

Lilac, it’s a good picture alright, and comes with a good informative post, so I’m happier now, and after having overnight rain and being able to obtain my special coffee ingredients my memory has come back as well and I realised the ‘printer’ in my previous post was actually the ‘photo copier’

No jokes so far eh, no worries, I’ll give it a go but it’s not a great one:

A young Aussie kid comes of age and his old man decides to take him down to the pub to have a beer and meet his mates.

They’re sitting at the bar when the kid hears someone yell out ‘17’ and everyone in the bar starts slapping each other on the back and laughing hysterically.

The kid looks at his old man and says “Whats going on?”

His old man says “It’s a local pub mate, everyone’s been coming here for years and they know the old jokes that well, they know em by number!!

Ok says the kid, and they go back to drinking. Five minutes later someone yells out ‘27’ and they all start slapping each other on the back and laugh that hard they start crying.

“What was that dad?” says the kid

“That was an old classic son” said the old man, “Everyone loves that joke!”, “Go on you give it a try!”

The kid thinks about it, and after a minute or two he yells out ‘107’

Everyone in the bar starts rolling around the floor laughing and crying uncontrollably!!!!

“Geez, that must have been a good one” he said

“Yeh” said the old man, “They haven’t heard that one before!!”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.