LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Thanks for replying Leap Year, I like one on one discussions and...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Thanks for replying Leap Year, I like one on one discussions and I think more information gets shared when two people compare facts or battle out varying opinions.

In regard to the number of terminals that were previously import terminals, as you say, unless these are turned into export terminals they will become wasted land so it stands to reason that the ‘Donald’ would prefer these projects are given priority. Also worth remembering is that the ‘Donald’ has positioned people he can use into high positions (eg the recent Supreme Court Judge appointment, appointments of ex fossil fuel executives into Environmental Impact Control Agencies etc) and if my memory is correct he appointed the latest FERC commissioner!!!! Now I could be wrong on this because at this point in my life I’m not prepared to put as much effort into researching this company any more, but I think I am right on this point.

There are 8 projects proposed along the Calacsieu Shipping Channel and more than 10 Gulf Coast projects all up requiring gas through the KMLP from Cheneire’s Corpus Christie to Magnolia and all competing for capacity.

Magnolia was previously ahead of the other Greenfield projects in development and approvals but the rest have moved ahead where we haven’t. Cheniere’s Sabine Pass 6th train, Sempra’s Cameron, and Delfin are all examples of this. Lake Charles which is alongside us seems to have or be close to having all approvals and Tellurian’s huge Driftwood project will require large capacity and has the backing of TOTAL which gives it the confidence of greater offtake certainty. Other projects like Venture Global are also moving ahead and Qatar-Exxon owned Golden Pass was again in the news this morning.

All these projects have a combined cumulative impact on Magnolia and the LCEP, but supply issues aren’t the only issues. There is the issue of congestion around the Port as well as the Gulf Coast and further afield. The issue of congestion does not stop once the tankers leave the Gulf Coast.

Although the Panama Canal shortens the distance between U.S. and Asian markets, it also presents limitations (lock and traffic rules, etc.). Under current restrictions I believe the Panama Canal can handle, at most, one LNG tanker from the U.S. per day and the ‘Donald’s’ administration is advocating for diversification of exports away from the Gulf Coast.

Thanks for sharing info LY, one of these days I’ll get to settle into my semi retirement, maybe it will take more rain and more Moonies and Goldies at Martinsville to do it!!

Looks like a good day on the ASX today, the bank stocks here have taken off, just goes to show that even with a royal commission corporate entities don’t seem to ever be accountable!!!!

Funny you know, in my last post I only referred to the exec’s at LNG having lunches at Morton’s Steak House and I thought ‘no don’t say anything about exec’s collecting share rights, I’ve said it all before and plenty of holders on HC already hate me!!’

Then I wake up this morning and there’s the old ‘Sloop John B’ collecting share rights!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.