KAR 0.28% $1.82 karoon energy ltd

fresh gas hit adds to kitty in poseidon area, page-102

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Councilgritter,

Your defense of Bob was brilliant and I'm one of the 19 thumbs up.

But in spite of all true that you said I'm probably the most "non politically correct" fellow you met.
    Why ?
    Because I dont care for the humble of Bob, the work hard of Bob, the modesty of Bob, the etc etc etc

I recognized several times the high quality level of ALL KAROON TEAM,meaning I dont feel its new to me recognize all this things in Bob.

Having said that..

To me, now a days, highly pragmatic and very low polictically correct the only measure I have for any CEO (could be BOB or could be Schnob) is

How much price they deliver back in return of my investment?

You bought at 2 and you must be conscient you are one of the few ones that have such amazing buying price.
    Most of our mortal and normal human beeings bought from 4or 5 onwards all way to 8 (and some unlucky even more).And sorry to tell you if you bought about 7 years ago you are now in deficit with the better bluechips benchmarket.CBA for example in 4 years with dividends you had 104% with zero risk if compare with Kar risks.

Means..
    To most of us the last 5 years the company was capable to discover but not capable to deliver results.

CEO deliver results dear Council...Everything else is ramp up, political talks, blablabla etc

And if you say..ok..be a little bit more patience..of course..that is the reason why I'm here.. But the patience also is not infinite.. have limits

They after day after each discovery we are highly frustrate seeing the share goes back as the good result was bad .

Our CEO could work hard the last 5 years to grow substantially the retail and the fund base and not allow so small group became the "owners" of the share price like its now..(and he didnt)

Yes..he is brilliant ,but some times brilliant its not enough to make the share goes up.
    People much less briliant than him had achieved much better results in other companies.

I just hope they can sooon strike one amazing deal to break all that sequence. Because if they dont, in 2025 just you and Wellignton will be here to celebrate.

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.454B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.85 $1.79 $4.127M 2.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20216 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 86693 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.