KAR 0.28% $1.82 karoon energy ltd

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcWVL4B-4pIStevo,Well articulated i...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcWVL4B-4pI

Stevo,

Well articulated i think

cato,

your points are well made as a pier comparison which i stated yesterday - mine was general you stated specifics.

The personality of the man 100% irrelevant - if he was an ass hole and the share was $10 i couldn't give a toss if he stood on the twelfth floor of a penthouse roasting $1 and $2 coins and throwing them down to the peasants below for kicks!

We have to keep it real - surely .... that is what is good about the thread ( take cretins aside) we can have this contrarion view... i just sometimes wonder with all the thumbs up if it due to the content of the post or the sentiment is espouses?

I sincerely hope they have M & A Guys within KAR right now - i think when you see the pieces in the Australian etc it makes me convinced they know how things look in the market.

Lastly - we have no institutional support in Australia...i have heard a million times - 'they don't get it' - Twiggy made them get it seeing as though he is the current example used...in about the same time frame - he also has large retail support?

That is the job of the CEO - now as cato says we are at the behest of 10 stock controllers - and stevo you are right - it remains to be seen if he has the jungle beat ...

Large Institutional ownership has benefits - of course ...but as Mr Wooton said the other day - they are 'selling to make 2-5%' WOW - how many or us have the volume to make that attractive?

Right now - he is getting molested and it's down with a smile on their faces.

As always time will tell - lets hope the 2025 dead line is met with a few years in hand!

AGAIN AND FINALLY - if anyone on this thread thinks this is where the Management of KAR thought they would be right NOW - i did stand at the AGM when the last raise was approved and the point was made often - we won't raise again at these levels.

So do we blame - Proteus length of time, the markets at a ( 5 year high) - the AUD , the gas glut, the time lag in Brazil - it probably does tell us that all our eggs where in the Proteus basket for the potential sale in Browse and JV for Grace?

Who said you shouldn't have all your eggs in one basket?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.454B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.85 $1.79 $4.127M 2.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20216 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 86693 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.