KAR 2.65% $1.47 karoon energy ltd

fresh gas hit adds to kitty in poseidon area, page-79

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    jesus when will you blokes learn.'willing buyer - willing seller'

cato - an amount of stock held by a few big players ie Hoskin, Smith, Talbot that could be used if a TO was on the table to avoid the predator getting the requisite 90 odd% to force the TO.

But i think this game has changed and as drwazza predicted they could have mine for 8 ; they can have it for less than that i am sick of it - a few big players will insist on Board seats at the very least and i think that will be a very good thing.
    At least with a blocking stake it simply a big bargaining chip also in a TO scenario to blow the trumpet of the assets ( something they have not done to date) so bit like the bloke about to be hung claiming he is innocent and he has new proof!!

Force a few more $$ or cents out of the player with the stake or like a boxer covering up for a few rounds in the hope that is may flush another suitor out of the woods....all the benefits of a blocking stake in this eg....but with no retail left and i would think quite a hostile major group of holders it will get done - and please spare me the view they are in for another 4 years for us to produce...

CBA - $46 to $73 in this time STO up 30% as cato says etc etc...yes they spread their assets but they require returns or people pull their cash!

Yes they are in these ones as well and KAR is in their speculative portfolio i hear you - ask any one of them where they wished they had their funds in the last 2 years...ask any of us?

Didn't Mr Wooton say some 'funds were selling out to make a 2-5% profit form the CR- that gives you an insight into their growing thoughts on return on equity in KAR right now...we need to get something back in the bin - may be prudent and normal..... but i'd say hedging their bets on a very low margin due to under performance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
-0.040(2.65%)
Mkt cap ! $1.179B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.52 $1.53 $1.47 $10.74M 7.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15772 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 3390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.