KAR 2.84% $1.88 karoon energy ltd

Dear Councilg..The only reason somebody invest in shares like...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Councilg..

The only reason somebody invest in shares like KAR is to make huge profits in reasonable short term.

For example... We buy 1 and we expect 2 in one year or 3 in 2 years or maybe 4.00 in 3 years.

Nobody invest in Kar to make 10% a year and run a risk in not succesfull events see their initial 1.00 investment became a dust and value 0.30,or 0.10 !

Kar (in my opinion) arrived at that stage in the most crucial moment of his commercial life.

Today we have much more proven assets than 5 years ago,or any other time, much more cash,much more reasons to be confident in the next wells, like kangoroo west or bilby or... and basically the same volume of shares..

We all know the company is heavily searching partnerts to grace,to Browse,to Poseidon,to Peru.

All that alternatives should happen suddenly and until end of this year .

Why ?

Because if really exist "several competitors" as the company inform,they placed their offers and Kar must choose the best. No reason for delay (mainly after Proteus positive results).

Meaning..

If the share from here to december doesnt come back to the range 6.50 to 7.50 I'm positive plenty of investors will believe no reason to stay.

Yes,you can offer me 100 other reasons to stay but an genuine investor has courage enough to define time lines and keep strong.

If not,what happens ? you postpone yourself all time,maybe later,maybe tomorrow,maybe next month and that became like a carrot and the horse mouth.Who invest must define 3 points... limit date,profit target, stop loss.

I'm IN but with absolutely clear mind that december is my limit...

If no "real good profit" I'm out and of course good luck to the ones that stay.. Sometimes the share "explode" day after you sell.. But its part of the game..

The only think that is not part of the game(in my views) is to accept be a simple coin in the others hands.

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.