KAR 2.84% $1.88 karoon energy ltd

good for you council and i was an unabahsed believer too...but...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    good for you council and i was an unabahsed believer too...but too much time wasted and not clever enough to have sold down when i had the opportunity...blame ,myself no-one else here!!

I too do not want to be the richest man in the cemetery council....

If $8 was on the table i would be out quicker than clueless could read a timepiece!

I have spoken to all - i have spoken with guys i trust in the industry too.... but nothing is happening and time and again they prove up they go nowhere...

We spend countless time discussing the Browse and a Gas glut and it is about 1/4 of KAR's asset value...yet we skip Brazil ( see Citi) and again rumors are big boys don't want to play for 15% etc etc...

The CR knocked the stuffing out of me as did the price and the subsequent SPP ( the successful announcement flip me) - and then we learn no resource upgrades for 12 more months 6 months for another update in Brazil.....and all along the SP is just exactly where those with the gold tell you where they want it - no JV for Grace.... etc etc....etc...

As for people with skin in the game council i have more than i care to have personally in the same game and it is relevant my holding compared to theirs in real terms...

It was never meant to be a TLS or a CBA but having been fully invested now for 7 or 8 years and failing to take advantage of the SP highs - just wished i had sold had sold at 7 and run to TLS or CBA...

It is a dumb hold simple as that and i don't care what those with skin in the game think........ mate heard it all before and then some...just my thoughts doesn't mean the stoick isn't worth more than it is.... simply those with the Gold are tearing him a new one and showing him who is Boss; just like they did when they said raise or the big boys will beeld you dry etc etc etc...

He doesn't control it and he doesn't see it.

The messiah should go over the BRR interview where he told us 'it was a cyclical thing the SP downturn' as cato pointed out since the cyclical thing we are down 15+% STO up 30% etc etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.