KAR 0.28% $1.82 karoon energy ltd

fresh gas hit adds to kitty in poseidon area, page-99

1. 12,390 Posts.
    Agreed Stevo, well put,
    The purpose of investing in Karoon is not to back slap and idolise management, it's to make a few bucks from the risk. Building value just hasn't happened for reasons covered at length in the thread. I have no interest in dodging bullets with drill results for the next 5 years. I'd like this thing to begin trading at a price which even vaguely reflects the assets to date. Or... someone takes us out for 10 bucks to end the misery.

It would be nice if the sad SP tale was at least addressed by management in a way that doesn't assume we're all as challenged as Cujo. The cyclical analogy for continually being hammered doesn't cut it. If they went to the ASX with complaints about the SP being held down then why hasn't that been included in the Podcast a few months back. That would have been more open with shareholders than a cycle theory.

Telstra has outshone Karoon hands down in the past 12 months with juicy dividends and no risk. Same goes for nearly every blue chip stock on the all ords.
    If I didn't think a T/O was a real possibility, and we didn't have a few funds topping up then A cycle is exactly what I'd be on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.454B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.85 $1.79 $4.127M 2.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20216 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 86693 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.