BMN 1.03% $2.87 bannerman energy ltd

fresh lows, page-20

1. mja
    1,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    So you can "assure" that there will not be a blow out in OPEX or the CAPEX that is really the crux of the issue. With a stock in a strong down-trend and at a 12mth low. You need to review all assumptions, and the big one is what if the deposit is never mined. What is BMN worth if the deposit is not economic? Why is the stock plumbing post GFC rally lows? Is it worth a large stake? Can I afford to lose 90% put in BMN if the deposit is not viable given CAPEX? Because the CAPEX at $555 million US is very high. Now agencies may rate Namibia as a safe environment for mining investment. But you can't get away from the fact that the mine will be in Africa and the continent has a very very checkered geopolitical past and present. Anyone with a large stake in BMN that will cause personal financial problems if lost, or would devastate a SMSF needs to be asking these questions. Because the trend is your friend and tends to leading indicator of changes to the underlying fundamentals that will be revealed to the out-siders at some future date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.87
Change
-0.030(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $504.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.90 $2.82 $1.089M 380.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $2.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.87 3388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.