BMN 0.34% $2.89 bannerman energy ltd

fresh lows, page-34

1. 1,463 Posts.
    FunkyMony, if you look at some of the banks for instance, lows to highs and where they sit now.. It hasn't just been the U sector but speccy sectors that have had the biggest gains which U was one of, come back hard also... considering BMN was 28c 18mths ago.. it still is up significantly right...

I see the sector is in its last downturn b4 it travels north for years to come.. The US is now protecting the industry and stated that although excess supplies are dumped in the market for the 1st half, that wont be continuing and Russia is turning into a supplier and will want to maintain for themselves..

BMN is progressing towards building their mine, so when the sector turns they will have advanced significantly and it will again be one of the leaders of the pack. You only had to read about what is happening in India where they are only running at 50% in most cases and acknowledge what is actually being built in China and the fact the Germany now says extend... all green lights for mine..

The industry is going at the fastest rate it has in decades, SP growth won't be far behind.

Blatant downrampers of a particular stock that don't acknowledge industry fundamentals or peer performances like ExFiles should be laughed at.. he/she is either accumulating or a sad individual that got burnt... dust yourself off exfiles and move on.. zzzzzzzzzz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
-0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $506.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.90 $2.82 $650.6K 227.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5982 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 4937 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.