BMN 3.24% $2.39 bannerman energy ltd

fresh lows, page-38

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Smity,

I have not replied in the past to your emotional responses to what I consider are valid or arguable issues surrounding this stock.

Far from being a downramper as you label me I would have thought my posts, if you would care to remove your blinding emotions for a minute or two, demonstrate someone who is looking for answers, inviting discussion, raising concerns, seeking info from those with more knowledge of the industry, this company and its present situation/predicament.

Alas I have drawn out some information from some people who may have a balanced and/or informed perspective.

Again, read my posts carefully and you will see I have stated clearly that I am searching for answers - I mean its obvious I have baited tibbs to come forth and let argue the issues/concerns I have about re-entering this stock at what is supposed to be ridiculously cheap levels.

No one has come forth with a salvo of facts/ figures/imminent developments such that I have developed any confidence the sp will rise from here.

I have said clearly I have no idea why this stock is "cheap" or whether it will go up to 80c or down to 30c or whatever. But I want to know which is why I have raised the issues I am aware of.

Anyone can spout on, as you do, about industry fundamentals IN THE FUTURE (when I do not know),... the same ol same ol about utilities needing to secure supply; hundreds of reactors on the drawing boards etc. We all know that. What we dont know is why this company is valued by the marked, assuming they will have 200m lbs, at about o.50c a lb.

No one, has come back with answers. No one has come back and said the Ux price will actually rise this year, and not decrease due to projected surplus caused by secondary supply and kazakhstan ramping up production (now 2nd biggest producer in the world i think)

MJA has come out and said it; and if you dont have the same concerns I am sorry you must be totally emotionally attached to this company; bmn may never get a mine up and running due to the ecomonics AND, what has been my concern, there is something lurking, a big negative, we dont know about;

I mean, come one: why did this stock languish around 1 dollar when extract was 11.50; at the time we had 160m odd pounds and extract 250m or so. It didnt and still doesnt make sense.

I think mja sums up the possible future of bmn quite well.

Again; the experts out their come back and give us, and you smity, some comfort and post something by way of explanation, backed up by facts, knowledge etc, such that we should have confidence this company is a goer.

You opine the ux "sector is in its last downturn" What do you mean? Is the spot and long term price going to go up or down from here?

Far from "not acknowledging the industry fundamentals" I consider my posts are an attempt to do just that. I think you had yourself in mind when you wrote that.

As for driving the price down to pick up bmn shares more cheaply; Arnt they "cheap" enough now?

Come on smity; tell us why bmn is trading at about 60c a pound. Ext are $6.00 a pound. Rather than attack me personally I suggest you use your sound knowledge you profess of "the industry fundamentals" to explain the discrepancy in valuation by mr market.

Again note, my sentiment is none because I do not know or even have a view if the sp will go up or down from here. As I have said before, I dont think it will stay around 60 cents for long though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.39
Change
-0.080(3.24%)
Mkt cap ! $426.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.41 $2.46 $2.36 $3.112M 1.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499 $2.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.40 996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.