A2M 1.65% $5.37 the a2 milk company limited

Fresh Milk, page-32

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I've tried the ice cream (vanilla flavour) it was on sale at Woolies for $5 for 1.8L and it surprised me. It was one of the best ice creams I've tried. Normally they retail at Woolies for $9.99.

I think a2 has really good branding and it distinguishes itself with other brands being a premium brand. Thus profit margins are greater than other dairy companies.

If you look at the recent numbers for both a2 and MGC, MGC stated that they got less profit due to slowing Chinese sales, but if you look at a2, their numbers for China skyrocketed.

The reason for this is MGC is not seen as a premium quality product in China as opposed to a2, thought many of us Australians who use the products would contest this comment. I believe a lot of Chinese would buy a2 over Devondale.

If anyone has been to Eastwood in Sydney and look at all the pharmacies and Asian grocery stores, they have both a2 milk powder and Devondale milk powder packages in front of their stores (its crazy). The average price per Devondale package is $9 and the a2 milk powder goes for $25 for 2. Despite a2 being the more expensive product, I've seen this Asian lady had a full shopping trolley of a2 milk powder and infant formula.

I've never seen this ever. You gotta go to Eastwood to see this. I've been to Hurstville also in Sydney and they have stores selling a2 milk powder. I live in Newcastle and never seen this here.

I grew up on Dairy Farmers milk and its a brand that I grew up on and trusted, only last year I tried the a2 milk and was suppressed that it tasted better and been drinking a2 since.

But the ice cream is incredible. Peters and Blue Ribbon doesn't compare at all.
    Last edited by richrichie: 16/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.37
Change
-0.090(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $3.851B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.45 $5.45 $5.32 $14.07M 2.622M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7724 $5.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.38 38135 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.