AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Fresh Perspective, page-28

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Bman,
    Thanks for the post, the fact you have taken time out to put that together and remain a strong supporter of axiom even though you probably havent had a chance to breathe since november due to work commitments shows a lot.

i wont fight for or against axiom, but i will call it the way i see it below and i will only comment on the major sticking points which bsiemsen already mentioned.

Share consolidation
    I Have never been a fan of the word consolidation,nor have i had many pleasant experiences with it,
    Saying that though it was always going to be part of Axioms restructure and was flagged at the last EGM,
    Consolidation is neccessary for the "rebirth" of axiom going into the next phase on Isabel once the appeal is done and dusted and obviously would lead a more attractive register than 4bil, which in turn should attract new investors. I for one think the timing is off imo, but i would suspect that the timing is relevant to the progress happening between axiom and the government, and this can only be a beniefit to all holders IF this is the case.
    As for loss of money.........
    Please do your homework, SP is calculated on Market Cap divided by shares on offer.
    i.e: for a 500,000 share holdings
    100mil mc / 100mil shares = $1/share x 500,000 shares = $500,000
    @ 10:1
    100mil mc/ 10mil shares= $10/share x $50,000 shares= $500,000...... no difference.

MC is EVERYTHING....

CEO Package
    Timing of this again would suspect me that Axiom needed to complete to keep RM at the helm of the ship, there surely is not to many people who can do/have done or developed the relationship with holders than what he has done,
    At times being a 1 man band running the show there on fumes, those who have attended the solomans all have similar stories regarding RM and his work in SI.
    It would be again mentioned that SI has no current assets delivering $$$ to the economy and this asset must not only be developed for axiom and ownes, but also for GOV,
    I tend to believe that his package is also relative to progress and perfomance and with my encounters with managment they are not worried about the appeal and are planning beyond the current litigation. this could be a indicator as to where we are at with the case,
    Do you think for 1 minute RM would be asking for more money if the ship was sinking???

I do hope Axiom are reading the forums and i will express 1 important message to them:

Your communication to share holders is shocking..... i PERSONALLY have been promised improved and consistant news and communications to holders which has not been improved or adressed. i do research Axiom thouroughly and have a brilliant network of sources for news relative to Axiom..... but not everyone else does the homework i do, saying that i still stand 100% behind RM and Co, but COMMUNICATION WITH HOLDERS IN BLACK AND WHITE is paramount.

As always the case and currently playing out with the SP ATM, First reaction is ALWAYS a over reaction.

Looking forward to more news (or even a new newsletter). The story is brilliant and the company has been supported by holders in the darkest of times..... with the finish line so close after years of struggle, lets not stuff this up.

on a side note,
    Since my dealings with RM there is 1 thing i have found, he (to date) Always has delivered on everything he has told me he is going to do, i take this into account and can only go off past record here and trust he will deliver the goods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.