AZL 11.1% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

fresh start

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Looks like Ian is doing a great job at starting again, and is keen to build the company back from the lack of leadership and poor decisions made by the former management team

I spoke to Ian last week for a good half hour. He's very professional and wants to clean up and start again, and as has been announced, refocus on short term goals whilst sorting out the financing mess he inherited, and get Kangwane planned and executed

Feeling very happy that he is doing the right thing here for holders and I’m certainly aware that the funding needs to be sorted out before I can sleep well at night. I'm sure Ian's had a lot of sleepless nights as well

If they get this sorted, then there’ll be a really strong re-rate back up, then they can then get back to focusing on developing ST assets plus a very large MT-LT one.

If this happens, I can’t see what would stop it being once again valued back at the Kangwane pre prod value, plus other assets they have on or will have on.

Current valuation clearly factors nothing in, obviously due to the risk it’s been under with financing. Remove that risk and it’s a completely different company with a completely different value stack and hence, SP

I definitely feel the right person is in charge and it’s heading in the right direction for once.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $192.8K 9.653M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1140000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 39995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.