WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Fresh Start, page-35

1. 1,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    The thread title really does say it all.......Obj announced to the market early Oct 2017 that they were appointing a recruitment agency with the task of scouring the planet for new board/chairman talent - how time flies!!

We are now without a chairman for a week and not a peep - I'm starting to believe that the paperwork for the job application has found its way into the boot of the Tesla that just got jettisoned from the Space X rocket into the general direction of Mars and beyond......if the robo-driver casts his gaze back to planet Earth he might just see the steam slowly erupting from the ears of extremely patient long suffering shareholders forming a vapour cloud somewhere over WA!

Surely 4 months suffices to entice a hungry go-getter into our comfy chair - we need a quality appointment asap or at the very least an update explaining that due to unprecedented demand they've sent the wannabees down to the SAS barracks to prove their mettle on the obstacle course.....I mean, it's hell trying to get your bags off the carousel in Changi....

Yep - very slowly running out of patience is Ort - a fresh start would indeed be bonus - let's see what eventuates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.