NHM new holland mining limited

in 2007 new holand mining is in the best position its been in...

1. 23 Posts.
    in 2007 new holand mining is in the best position its been in with directors Alan Fraser Gavin Harper Luke Martino begining a fresh start great new oppurtunites await nhm, with brother company resource base listhing next month it looks absolutly stunning with a raising already near completion. i have been with nhm for many years back when they were 4 cents and the only reason i am still here is because of the outstanding board with even when things are looking bad they do all that is posible to allow me as an investor to no my money is secure, impresivly the only reason nhm has not been taken over is because they have never had any debt this is because whenevr debt is their the directors take it into their own hands to benifet the company, from what i discovered after a meeting with a director things are looking bright and maybe not the near future but certanly in the future nhm will once again perform the way it did before the dotcom boom, its going to be a long ride but no dought il be their

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.