lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Ok so lets try and get this forum back on track here,
    and maybe debate the stock once more,

with can i say sensible input from both sides,

instead of just trashing before reading and digesting so to speak

Some folks say they know the plan

i say to those people are you confusng the plan with the end game

Because i am aware of the end game

i just dont know the plan on how we are going to get there and if someone does then as Pauline would say

PLEASE EXPLAIN i am all ears

Ok so looking forwards in general

What do we know, for fact

What have we been told,

What do we know, for fact

Well the Ann on the Tox study has informed us of its start and its timeline ( FACT )

Looking at the timeline it looks like they have gone of their history with regards to timeline ( my supposition )

our six month primate tox study start to finish took 11 months ( FACT )

they are projecting results 1st half 24 say next May approx 14 - 15 months ( FACT )

So going on this history on the tox study,

lets have a look at the history of the Ph2 in the 9 boys, 6 month trial localy here in OZ

from start first jab to finish ie initial set of results without the further drill down took 18 months ( FACT )

If we are to follow that time line then we would be looking at, and we havnt jabbed an arm yet but if we started tommorrow we would be looking at results September 2024

What have we been told,

We have a 45 patients to enrol over 4 different countries in 13 sites if we are to stick to the time line and the projected timetable they are anticipating carrying out this trial in 15months if we get the first jab april 1

So what am i putting up for debate

Australian 1 site PH2 - 9 boys - 6month trial - to intial results took 18months ( FACT )

What we have been told

Multiple countries x 4 x 13 sites PH2b - 45 boys - 6month trial - to initial results june 24 15 months

The above timeline considering we have not jabbed an arm, recruitment of 45 patients over 4 differing jurisdictions and 13 sites in 15 months v original 9 patients 1 site took 18months

Something just does not look quite right

THOUGHTS ANYONE

What were we told

On a number of occasions we were expectiong first initiation end 2022 and this was backed in untill very late in the year its now mid March first initiation

They have confirmed also a number of times we are on track for that 2024 mid year result ?

So i can only assume we are on track untill such time like the projected first initiation it fades into oblivion and the goal posts shift, and we accept it and move on because thats what we do as good little shareholders we are expected to swallow this type of garbage

So i do know the end game, its just the projected plan does not exactly instill confidence from a historic point of view does it.

As a shareholder i can accept delays if i am informed,

but that is just my point we are not kept in the loop untill way past any expectancy of What were we told
    and above is a classic example of the initiation of sites

The expectancy What were we told was for years end 2022, am i looking for day in day out chit chat no not at all, was it to much to ask to inform shareholders in an update for whatever reason 2022 initiation, was just not possible, isnt that just good manners and investor relations

I am a cabinet maker and over this covid period, as with other businesses out there im sure, supply has been an issue, but if i had a job fitted, that was missing drawers and could not be finished through supply chain issues, did i ignore that client, no i did not, i kept them in the loop, if for any reason that container was held up from my projected date, i didnt just ignore them and turn up when they came in

I KEPT THEM IN THE LOOP

thats all i ask transparency @ market level

SO MOVING ON

FUNDING

We have not had a material update since the debacle that was the CR back in NOV 2021 ( FACT )

except to say What have we been told, it will happen as and when,

is this really good enough from a raising @24c we have dwindled to 8.6c and they say they those pitching the funds ask for an arm and a leg, an arm and a leg consitutes from what price to what price,

i found it very unproffesional of our chair Charmaine to use that in her presentation without defining an arm and a leg so to speak what is classed as an arm and a leg from 24c to raise further funds,

i desperately tried to get through open line @ the AGM , this was a question i was going to ask please define a figure because from where we are sitting now we are most deffinately at an arm and a leg level yet we are still lacking in funding,

so where is an arm and a leg from 8.6c absolute travesty thats for sure

Some folks here will argue we dont need funding, Well i would argue the fact here,

We have funding into the 4th Qtr 23 so September this year,

soon be April in the scheme of things September is not that far away, plus we have added the tox study into the equation so not sure how that will affect the cash flow

what was the Tox worth from memory around $3mil Dec Report we had $16mil bank minus $3mil from that for tox leaves us with $13mil + R & D Rebate if not included  to initiate 13sites over four jurisdictions money will start to vapourise over these next few months one would have thought

Again up for sensible debate its not my way or the highway these are just that, my thoughts and concerns,

simply put reasoning into your why, your thoughts differ

So Move onto the Combo

So you all know what i am looking for, not expecting, looking for

Succesful results which incorporates in the same Ann that funding has been organised on the back of these results to intiate a Ph2 Combination trial in a small number of patients open label over six months with a view to interim results 4 months in

Which brings us around to AF whos resposinbility it has been made, to find these funds so the jury is out on this one untill such time as combo results are out.

but on this i will say

Years ago AF through a company he founded in Afendan took on ATL1101 on the premise he would find funding to advance it into clinical trials for cancer, He was given 6 months to find the funding came up with plenty of promise but alas no funds he got an extension for a further 6 months giving a total of 12 mnths and once again came up empty handed, His incentive then was not payment it was the offfer to take 1101 into clinical trials incentive enough for anyone i would have thought

So up for debate once more

Af was given 6 months originally by the company to seek funding without compensation or remuneration to advance ATL1101

So the company thought that a 6 month period was more than enough time to find these funds

So question to all

If the company thought back then 6 months was more than time enough to secure funding for what was really an untested drug in 1101

would it not be within the realms of expectation that with a remuneration package which also includes an option incentive, that within that same 6 month time scale with a drug that is turning out to have pedigree, he would be able to secure the funding required to take this combination study into a Ph2 Clinical development.

He joined us in November April / May would be about right to get the ball rolling so to speak

Some on here will say they will not release, this type of information and yes i get that im not looking for day to day  again, but there are more ways than one to skin a cat so to speak, and that is by history

i have given you the history part

if we dont have An Ann within that time scale with ref to funding, then in my book following on history all we are chasing again is false promise

WE NEED FUNDING SORTED IMHO

And finally not really up for debate, well you can if you like

THE MARKETS

Yes you will get no argument from me at this stage the markets are in a $--T state,

i may have 2 stocks in the green at the moment ANP being streets in front on the profit margin and actually my shining light in a very stormy situation

However to actually blame the markets for where we sit is nothing more than an absolute cop out

Some 10 years ago post consolidation March 2014 we had a share price of 23c and 156 million SOI

Today we sit @ 8.6c and had the crap diluted out of us a second time around with close on 700,000,000 SOI

It would appear from the above we have actually been a bear market for the last 10 years

Give me a break guys markets are no excuses here thats for sure

I believe i have put enough content in this post for sensible conversation and debate

if all you can come back with is abuse and belittlement then please refrain from posting here

put it in the general information thread cannot drag that down much further

Alternative respectful thoughts i will engage in debate with

and try wherever to produce facts to back myself in

Fools i will not tolerate and treat you as just that a fool

Here is to hoping this post can turn this forum around

See how we go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.004(5.80%)
Mkt cap ! $65.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $16.42K 231.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 63510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.004 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ 38700
Last updated 13.48pm 01/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.