PER 3.80% 7.6¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Fresh Start, page-22

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Hi Boomy
    Thanks Mate much appreciated
    Boomy you say

(apologies to Board and Mgmt if the funding problem has been solved but not divulged)

And same here that is exactly where i sit with regards to AF visiting the US hence i my comments with regards to the jury being out

We dont know

Whichever way we look at the funds are going to have to come from somewhere and soon

Question for that is for how much and at what cost

we don’t know what is going on behind the scenes, and if they have funding sources earmarked just waiting for (say) completed mouse combo results.

as you have read, once again we are alligned in our thoughts this is what i am hoping

Agree ref the tox, there is always a reason why

Dont share yours or Deanos thoughts on a pivot into a major combo trial although i do respect what you both say anything is possible

My reasoning being

We pivot another major setback in the timeline would be huge resubmitting new trial details etc etc just cannot see it plus i dont see any major advantage by doing this

My thoughts are as you have read

small trial would give us an interim look at results in combo way before the 2b trial completion, would be a major major result if succesful prior to main 2b trials end

And boy do we need something in the interim period to give us a boost

would rev up the market for the listing on the Nasdaq with positve data in combo and 2b nearing completion

On completion of 2b if succesful and succesful short term combo trial one would imagine results combined would fetch the 2 combined to the same end point

Safe to use in both stand alone and combination use

people can think what they want but this is going to have to go through a further trial Ph3 before going to market personally this is the point i would be looking to do a full blown combination trial to market, should not really be a problem with back up data from the 2b and small combo results.

Just my thoughts for what they are worth

Ionis i have no idea Boomy for whatever reason they really have never shown any interest in ANP from a shareholding point of view anyway im sure that Mark has spoken to Stanley over the journey

OH NO
    Mate wash your moth out LOL

i dont even want to think of a Neurobo situation although iwould not put another consolidation out of the question just for reasons given out last time by our elected board member

Thanks for engaging in a civil manner boomy

Sam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $68.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $47.57K 622.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1598 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 140942 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.