PER 3.80% 7.6¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Ryn Yes i do understand where you are coming from but as...

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Hi Ryn
    Yes i do understand where you are coming from but as shareholders dont we have to look to maximum returns on our investments

I know its not playing out at this moment in time

But remember what i said we know the end game

would you really want to sacrifice at this stage of the game the EU or the US for such small amount $50mil

When in actual fact what do we need to get us to results
    $5-6mil to results
    $3mil for tox study
    $5-6 mil small number combo study

So looking for $15 - 16mil to get us to results

You are talking sacrificing 50% of the pipeline for $50mil when we require $15mil to take us to where we need to get so $35mil of that would be parked anyway

This Combo has changed the whole Dynamic moving forwards from a value point of view and as i previously pointed out to Boomy, i could well see the Ph3 incorporating a combo trial

So lets look at what i said just recently instead of giving the farm away give the interested party

lets call it at this stage a preferential equity stake in ANP to the tune of $15mil

That $15mil will see us to mid stage and would most definately stimulate the market for sure

If succesful this would bring the oppis into play to cover the extended trial

In the mean time on the back of the success of the minor combo trial and the succesful mid term results

The new equity investor would have first shot in offering up further funding to carry our Ph3 combo trial to market in either the EU or US this further injection of funding would be a part of the plan for listing on the Nasdaq if the EU by this time hope fully the tox will be sorted and the PH3 Combo trial set up could well be accepted as one across both the EU and US
    one trial 2 marketing approvals

If we are independantly Funded to market this is where we will see a Roche style deal IMHO

We do not have to give any pharma an avenue of weakness to low ball us

That weekness is funding if were backed in independantly to market the Pharmas will have no option but to throw out a Roche ++ type deal for rights to singular & combo use

$15 - $16 mil is the end game to success dont sell the farm for such a trivial amount in the scheme of things Contrary to what mastermind has to say i am sure that amount will be raised

We all should know the end game its the plan/ the strategy of how we are going to get there this is what is frustrating everyone including market commitment especially after dropping the ball in the last CR and watching the SP fall instead of maybe taking an arm and a leg scenario from 24c

Once again Ryn i understand where you are coming from and appreciate your thoughts

Thank you once again for participating in a civil discussion

Very much appreciated

Sam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $68.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $47.57K 622.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1598 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 140942 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.