MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Are you serious ! (2. Interest in stem cells from big pharmas...

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    Are you serious ! (2. Interest in stem cells from big pharmas isn't strong,) 3(something like CHF is caused by damaged heart issue, high blood pressure, most probably artery blockage, and a whole heap of things all going wrong )Its quite plain you know nothing about Mesoblast, go back read the whole story and I mean a decade ago every few months we have a " johnny come latelys "come here and talk bulltish to lots of us I guess its a free forum thats fine , but I also belive a few have a mission not favorable to long term holders and its only to make money ..It is good to have a wide range of negs. and positives on any companies , but be it a major holder (which is my concern ) who churns everyday (illegal they way they do that ) or shorters (not illegal in aussie , but is so in most other western countries ) As I have said many times over years ,both major govts. have no idea how ASIC or ASX operates , So if there are no Complaints leave it alone ..2 points here .Govts have no idea how the markets work , they never mention them , and only when complaints hit there desk ( re. flash trading and many other issues ) it will not happen as the complaints proccess is so complex most give up half way thru , iv been thru 3 or four times , but only to recieve ..we will get back to you if we require further infomation ...The ASIC and ASX DO control the regulation monies every person in australia who works and gets paid into thier super 9% of gross wage . that 9% goes into many types of funds and shares and ASIC is the monitor , ASX is the day to day regulator and passes on breaches to its big brother ..But both appear to have this i hear, i see, dont make waves we all have great jobs and no one knows what we do .....mirror people... we will look into it... Cheers Vin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.