SPX 25.0% 0.6¢ spenda limited

Hi @LizzyBee, can you please post the links to confirm where you...

1. 945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Hi @LizzyBee, can you please post the links to confirm where you said 'FSCO have won a massive food supply contract to the area of the whole of Metropolitan Tokyo' ?

BTW, my bad, I assumed you were a female due to the 'Lizzy' part of your user name. I have looked at your profile and you are Male....So you must identify as "Female/She/Her"? Apologies as I am an old bugger still getting used to how these days there are 'Woke' people that can identify as they want to. Here is what I thought 'Lizzy' meant - From Google:

Lizzy is a girl’s name of Hebrew origin. It translates to “God’s promise” and “God is my oath.” The name is also a common nickname derived from the name Elizabeth, but Lizzy has grown a beautiful reputation of it’s own as the former’s fresh, contemporary counterpart. Any Jane Austen fans might choose the name Lizzy in tribute to Lizzy Bennet, heroine of the classic novel Pride and Prejudice.

Aaaanyhow, I would still like the links to confirm how a software company have secured "a massive food supply contract to the area of the whole of Metropolitan Tokyo"

Even better, please enlighten how an obscure, self nominated, award for greeniness means share price gains for current SPX holders???

Cheers, Ballsup - By name and nature

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $96.05K 13.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 16702456 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1306631 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 6498128
Last updated 15.41pm 17/06/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.